Ski and Board Lessons
Our Snowsports School is full of friendly instructors and our top instructors are ISIA qualified. We welcome everyone, from complete beginners to experts!
Group lessons run every morning (10am-noon) and afternoon (1.30-3.30pm). Minimum age for group lessons is 7 for skiers and 9 for snowboarders and for younger children we offer a special private lesson price.
Private lessons are one hour long and run at 12.30pm and in the afternoons as long as we have enough instructors.
You can also buy great value packages which include lessons and equipment hire.
Weekend Ski Club lessons (sometimes known as Junior and Adult Training) run for 5 weekends in winter. You need to be a member of the Lochaber Section of the Scottish Ski Club to take part – more info on their website.
- You need to know your ability level to book – here’s our guide (link to full website)
- Make sure you know your height, weight and shoe size when you book
- Please book in advance where possible
- Any questions – please call us on 01397 705825
- Snowsports School office is at the gondola base station
- PLEASE arrive at least 1 hour before your lesson starts
How to Book
- Onsite – book at Snowsports School
- Online – use our enquiry form (link to full website)
- Phone – 01397 705825